Islamism in North Africa I: The Legacies of History
Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
The East African Revival : history and legacies. Physical description xiii, p.
The East African Revival: History and Legacies
Online Available online. Full view. Green Library. E28 E27 Unknown. More options.
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p. Gatu-- A personal experience of the revival, John C.
- Jenseits des Meeres liegt die ganze Welt: Roman (German Edition).
- The East African Revival: History and Legacies - CRC Press Book.
- Back to Life After a Heart Crisis: A Doctor and His Wife Share Their 8 Step Cardiac Comeback Plan!
- The East African Revival: History and Legacies by Kevin Ward | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble®;
- East African Revival - Wikipedia?
Investigation into such topics is only beginning to emerge with regard to the revival movement. What these varied studies indicate is that the history of the revival is best understood not in its relation to English evangelicalism, but rather as a Christian movement that was shaped by African hands, infused with African life, and carried with an African beat. It is, after all, an African story. Volume 5 , Issue 9.
Confession and Cosmopolitanism -
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
- More From The Author.
- The Ultimate Snake Owner Guide.
- Theoretische Betrachtung der Metapher: Die Substitutions- und Interaktionstheorie (German Edition);
- The East African Revival.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below.
You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login.
Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out.
- Das Lächeln der Hypatia: beim Liebesverkehr zwischen Seele und Gott (German Edition)?
- Atlantica: Fourth in the New Millennium series The Omni Chronicles.
- Fifty Shades of African Grey: Pickles The Parrot Dominates Life.
- Article excerpt;
- The Life of Sir Ernest Shackleton!
- Bible Study Guide – Bible Commentary: A Summary Of The Minor Prophets, 6 Book Bundle (1) JONAH, OBADIAH, JOEL, HOSEA, AMOS, MICAH (Spotlight On).
- Die Insel der Witwen: Historischer Roman (Historische Romane im GMEINER-Verlag) (German Edition).
Abstract The history of the East African Revival has been understood predominantly from the perspective of British missionaries who were associated with the movement in the s and s. Volume 5 , Issue 9 September Pages Related Information.